Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Kit Size:||10 T/Kit||Storage:||2-30℃|
rapid diagnostic test kits,
one step rapid test
Alpha-Pyrrolidinovalerophenone (Powder) High Precision Drug Abuse Diagnosis 1000ng/ml Test Panel Kit With CE
The α-PVP Rapid Test Panel (Powder) is a rapid immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of alpha-Pyrrolidinovalerophenone (α-PVP).
This assay provides only a preliminary analytical test result. A more specific alternate chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be applied to any drug of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary positive results are used.
How to use?
Test device (in closed pouches), samples, and controls should be brought to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing. Do not open pouches until ready to perform the assay.
Remove the test device from its protective pouch and label the device with patient’s identification or control label.
1.Wipe with the panel over the surface in which the drugs are expected.
2. Take off the cap of supplied tube;
3. Fill all buffers from the supplied tube of buffer into the protection cover.
4. Insert the Multi Test slowly and carefully into the protection cover with buffer
5. Wait for lines to appear on the membrane and read the results after 5 minutes and do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
1. Open the tube and put the solid in to the buffer.
2. Close the tube with dropper and cap. Shake it a short time. Wait for 30 sec.
3. Take off the cap of supplied tube;
4. Fill all buffers with dissolved substances into the protection cover.
5. Insert the Multi Test slowly and carefully into the protection cover with buffer.
6. Wait for lines to appear on the membrane and read the results after 5 minutes and do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
FOR SOLIDS WITH SWAB
1. Take out the buffer vial and open the lid. Place the swab into the tube for 5-10 seconds to allow swab head to be thoroughly soaked in the buffer.
2. Take out the swab and wipe the surface solids gently at least 3 times, and then insert the swab into buffer vial and mix well for at least 1 minute. Squeeze the swab several times by compressing the outside walls of the vial against the swab to mix well. Finally squeeze the swab to make most of the solution stay in the buffer vial and remove the swab. Use solution thus obtained as specimen.
3. Take off the cap of dropper cap.
4. Fill the solution with dissolved substances into the protection cover.
5. Insert the Test Panel slowly and carefully into the protection cover with buffer.
6. Wait for control line to appear on the membrane and read the results after 5 minutes and do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
(Please refer to the illustration above)
NEGATIVE:* A colored line appears in the Control region (C) and colored lines appear in the Test region (T). This negative result means that the concentrations in the sample are below the designated cut-off levels for a particular drug tested.
*NOTE: The shade of the colored lines(s) in the Test region (T) may vary. The result should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint line.
POSITIVE: A colored line appears in the Control region (C) and NO line appears in the Test region (T). The positive result means that the drug concentration in the sample is greater than the designated cut-off for a specific drug.
INVALID: No line appears in the Control region (C). Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for Control line failure. Read the directions again and repeat the test with a new test card. If the result is still invalid, contact your manufacturer.
Contact Person: selina