Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Kit Size:||10T/25T||Test Range:||1~500 Ng/mL|
one step pregnancy test strips,
one step urine pregnancy test strip
SELF TEST PACKED Pregnancy (hCG) Enhanced Sensitivity Rapid Test Midstream With Indicator for Home Use FHC-U103HI
HCG Pregnancy Rapid Test Midstream With Indicator is a rapid, one-step lateral flow immunoassay in midstream format for the qualitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine to aid in the detection of pregnancy. The test utilizes a combination of antibodies including a monoclonal hCG antibody to selectively detect elevated levels of hCG. The assay is conducted by adding urine to the hydrophil stick and obtaining the result from the colored lines.
How to use?
1. Remove the midstream with indicator from the foil pouch and test them immediately in one hour.
2. Remove the cap of the midstream and hold the midstream so as to place the absorbent tip in the urine stream or place the absorbent tip(≥2/3) into urine sample in a clean cup for at least 15 seconds. Collect urine until complete color change of the indicator (Which indicates sufficient specimen volume for Test), Please keep the tip in the urine, until the complete color change of the indicator.
3. Cover the cap on the testing midstream, then lay down the products on a clean and stable desk, start the timer immediately.
4. Read the result at 3 minutes, don’t interpret the result at 10 minutes.
Please read all the information in this package insert before performing the test.
• Do not use after the expiration date printed on the foil pouch.
• Store in a dry place at 2-30°C or 35.6-86°F. Do not freeze.
• Do not use if pouch is torn or damaged.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• For in vitro diagnostic use. Not to be taken internally.
• Do not open the test midstream foil pouch until you are ready to start the test.
• The used test midstream should be discarded according to local regulations.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
POSITIVE:Two distinct colored lines appear. One line should be in the control line region (C) and another line should be in the test line region (T). One line may be lighter than the other; they do not have to match. This means that you are probably pregnant.
NEGATIVE: One colored line appears in the control line region (C). No line appears in the test line region (T). This means that you are probably not pregnant.
INVALID: The result is invalid if no colored line appears in the control line region (C), even if a line appears in the test line region (T). You should repeat the test with a new test midstream.
A procedural control is included in the test. A colored line appearing in the control line region (C) is considered an internal procedural control. It confirms sufficient specimen volume, adequate membrane wicking and correct procedural technique. Control standards are not supplied with this kit; however, it is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as good laboratory testing practice to confirm the test procedure and to verify proper test performance.
Contact Person: selina