Refer to NovatrendTM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer Operation Manual for the complete instructions on use of the Test. The test should be conducted in room
1. Turn on the Analyzer power. Then according to the need, select “standard test” or “Quick test” mode.
2. Take out the ID card and insert it into the Analyzer port.
3. Plasma: Pipette 5 μL plasma into the buffer tube, mix the specimen and the buffer well.
4. Whole blood: Transfer 7.5 μL whole blood into the buffer tube with pipette; mix the specimen and the buffer well.
5. Add diluted specimen with a Pipette: Pipette 85 μL diluted specimen into the sample well of the test cassette. Start the timer at the same time.
6. There are two test modes for NovatrendTM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer, Standard Test mode and Quick Test mode. Please refer to the user manual of NovatrendTM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer for details.
“Quick test” mode: After 15 minutes of adding sample,Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer, click “QUICK TEST”, fill the test information and click "NEW TEST" immediately. The Analyzer will automatically give the test result after a few seconds.
“Standard test” mode: Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer immediately after adding specimen, click “STANDARD TEST”, fill the test information and click "NEW TEST" at the same time, The Analyzer will automatically countdown 15 minutes. After the countdown, the Analyzer will give the result at once.