Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Kit Size:||25 T/Kit||Storage:||2-30℃|
|Cut-off:||See In Insert||Certificate:||CE|
one step rapid test,
home drug test kits
Multi-Drug Rapid Test Device D - Oral Fluid Drug Abuse Diagnosis Convenient Reading With CE And High Sensitivity
Application And Description:
The Multi-Drug Rapid Test for AMP/ MET/ COC/ OPI/ MOP/THC/ PCP/ MTD/ MDMA/ BZO/ OXY/
COT/ K2/ KET/ BAR/ BUP/ 6-MAM/ TML/ FYL/CFYL/ MDPV/ α-PVP/LSD/ ALC and their metabolites is a rapid, oral fluid screening test that can be performed without the use of an instrument. The test utilizes monoclonal antibodies to selectively detect elevated levels of specific drugs in human oral fluid.
How to use?
Allow the test Device, specimen, and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing. Instruct the donor to not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, gum or tobacco products for at least 10 minutes prior to collection.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour.
2. Take off the device cap and collect oral fluid specimen as follows.
Important: Place the tongue against the upper and lower jaws and roots to enrich the oral fluid.
Insert the sponge end into the mouth, actively swab around the gums on both sides of the mouth (10-15 times) to assist saturation.
Put the absorbent wick under the tongue to collect oral fluid until the flow appear in the test windows (approximately 60 seconds) and then take out the device and start a timer.
If no flow appeared repeat the procedure in steps above until the flow appear. If no flow appeared after triplicate of steps above, discard the device, review procedures with the donor and repeat the test using a new device.
3. Place the test device on a clean and level surface.
4. Read the test result at 3-10 minutes. If all lines are clearly visible at 3 minutes or sooner, then the test can be interpreted as negative and discarded. If any lines are not visible at 3 minutes, then the test should be re-read at 10 minutes.
5. Alcohol indicator, when applicable, the result should be read at 3-5 minutes. Compare the color of the reaction pad with the color chart provided separately/on foil pouch to determine the relative oral fluid alcohol level.
|Cat. No.||Product Description||Specimen||Format||Kit Size||Cut-Off||Status|
|DSD-823-D||Multi-Drug 2 Drugs Rapid Test||Oral Fluid||Device||25 T||CE|
|DSD-833-D||Multi-Drug 3 Drugs Rapid Test||Oral Fluid||Device||25 T||CE|
|DSD-843-D||Multi-Drug 4 Drugs Rapid Test||Oral Fluid||Device||25 T||CE|
|DSD-853-D||Multi-Drug 5 Drugs Rapid Test||Oral Fluid||Device||25 T||CE|
|DSD-863-D||Multi-Drug 6 Drugs Rapid Test||Oral Fluid||Device||25 T||CE|
|DSD-873-D||Multi-Drug 7 Drugs Rapid Test||Oral Fluid||Device||25 T||CE|
|DSD-883-D||Multi-Drug 8 Drugs Rapid Test||Oral Fluid||Device||25 T||CE|
|DSD-893-D||Multi-Drug 9 Drugs Rapid Test||Oral Fluid||Device||25 T||CE|
|DSD-8103-D||Multi-Drug 10 Drugs Rapid Test||Oral Fluid||Device||25 T||CE|
|DSD-8113-D||Multi-Drug 11 Drugs Rapid Test||Oral Fluid||Device||25 T||CE|
|DSD-8123-D||Multi-Drug 12 Drugs Rapid Test||Oral Fluid||Device||25 T||CE|
Contact Person: selina