The T3 Test Cassette is a test for for the quantitative detection of total Triiodothyronine (T3) in hunman serum or plasma with the use of Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer.
The physiological actions of thyroid hormones can be categorized as growth and development and control of metabolic processes in the body.Thyroid hormones play a major role in the growth and development of the brain and central nervous system in humans from the 15th week of gestation to 3 years of age.The other physiological role of Thyroid hormones is to control several metabolic processes in the body. These include carbohydrate, fat, protein, vitamin, and mineral metabolism.
Triiodothyronine (T3) is the biologically active thyroid hormone.In normal subjects, approximately 20% of T3 is secreted from the thyroid gland, and approximately 80% of T3 derives from the conversion of thyroxine (T4) to T3 in extrathyroidal peripheral tissues.It has the biological activity of promoting the metabolism of substance and energy, and promoting the growth and development of the body. It is an important diagnostic index of thyroid diseases, and also has auxiliary diagnostic value for some non-thyroid diseases.
【DIRECTIONS FOR USE】
Refer to FIATESTTM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer Operation Manual for the complete instructions on use of the Test. The test should be in room temperature.
Allow the test cassette, specimen, buffer and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
- Turn on the Analyzer power. Then according to the need, select “standard test” or “Quick test” mode.
- Take out the ID card and insert it into the Analyzer ID Card Slot.
- Pipette 900 μl of reagent 1 dilution buffer into the reagent 2 tube and dissolve the lyophilized powder thoroughly.
Note:After dissolution,reagent 2 could be stored at 2-8℃ for 30 days or stored at -20℃ for long period.
- Draw 75ul of the dissolved reagent 2(step 3) into 0.6ml bufffer tube.
- Pipette 75 μl of serum or plasma into the buffer tube, mix the specimen and the dissolved reagent 2 well.
- Leave the mixture for reaction of 5 minutes, then pipette 75 μl diluted sample into the sample well of the cassette. Start the timer at the same time.
- There are two test modes for FIATESTTM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer, Standard Test mode and Quick Test mode. Please refer to the user manual of FIATESTTM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer for details.
“Quick test” mode: After 15 minutes of adding sample,Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer, click “QUICK TEST”, fill the test information and click "NEW TEST" immediately. The Analyzer will automatically give the test result after a few seconds.
“Standard test” mode: Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer immediately after adding specimen, click “STANDARD TEST”, fill the test information and click "NEW TEST" at the same time, The Analyzer will automatically countdown 15 minutes. After the countdown, the Analyzer will give the result at once.
【INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS】
Results read by the Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer and display the result on the screen.
T3 Test Cassette