|Kit Size:||10 T/Kit||Storage:||2-30℃|
rapid diagnostic test kits,
one step rapid test
Drug Abuse Diagnosis Test Kit Buprenorphine ( BUP) 10ng/ml Panel Test high Precision Panel Powder With CE
The buprenorphine Rapid Test Panel is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of buprenorphine a cut-off 10ng/ml.
This assay provides only a preliminary analytical test result. A more specific alternate chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be applied to any drug of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary positive results are indicated.
How to use?
1. Open the tube and put the solid in to the buffer.
2. Close the tube with dropper and cap. Shake it a short time. Wait for 30 sec.
3. Take off the cap of supplied tube;
4. Fill all buffers with dissolved substances into the protection cover.
5. Insert the Multi Test slowly and carefully into the protection cover with buffer.
6. Wait for lines to appear on the membrane and read the results after 5 minutes and do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
(Please refer to the illustration above)
NEGATIVE:* A colored line appears in the Control region (C) and colored lines appear in the Test region (T). This negative result means that the concentrations in the sample are below the designated cut-off levels for a particular drug tested.
*NOTE: The shade of the colored lines(s) in the Test region (T) may vary. The result should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint line.
POSITIVE: A colored line appears in the Control region (C) and NO line appears in the Test region (T). The positive result means that the drug concentration in the sample is greater than the designated cut-off for a specific drug.
INVALID: No line appears in the Control region (C). Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for Control line failure. Read the directions again and repeat the test with a new test card. If the result is still invalid, contact your manufacturer.