Hcg Rapid Test Reader , Rapid Pregnancy Test Kit Convenient For Use
The hCG Pregnancy Rapid Test Cassette is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the quantitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin in urine to aid in the early detection of pregnancy that can be performed with the use of AlltestTM LF Reader.
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a glycoprotein hormone produced by the developing placenta shortly after fertilization. In normal pregnancy, hCG can be detected in both urine and serum or plasma as early as 7 to 10 days after conception.1,2,3,4 hCG levels continue to rise very rapidly, frequently exceeding 100mIU/ml by the first missed menstrual period2,3,4 and peaking in the 100,000-200,000mIU/ml range about 10-12 weeks into pregnancy. The appearance of hCG in both the urine and serum or plasma soon after conception, and its subsequent rapid rise in concentration during early gestational growth, make it an excellent marker for the early detection of pregnancy.
The hCG Pregnancy Rapid Test Cassette (Urine) is a rapid test that semi-quantitative detects the presence of hCG in urine specimen at the sensitivity of 25mIU/ml. The test utilizes a combination of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies to selectively detect elevated levels of hCG in urine. At the level of claimed sensitivity, the hCG Pregnancy Rapid Test Cassette (Urine) shows no cross-reactivity interference from the structurally related glycoprotein hormones hFSH, hLH and hTSH at high physiological levels.
How to use?
1. Exact QR Code from the QR code card for specific information of the test. Use only QR code card provided inside the test kits.
2. Bring the pouch to room temperature (15-30°C) before opening it. Remove the cassette from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
3. Place the cassette on a clean and level surface. Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops of urine (approximately 120μL) to the specimen well of the cassette, and then start the timer. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well. See illustration below.
4. Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. The result should be read with AllTestTM LF Reader at 5 minutes.
5. Do not interpret test results visually.
Note: For AllTestTM LF Reader installation, start up and complete instructions refer to AllTestTM LF Reader User Manual. Operator must consult AllTestTM LF Reader User Manual prior to use and become familiar with the processes and quality control procedures.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Results read by AlltestTM LF reader
The data of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is determined by the AlltestTM LF reader.
Result could be exported to excel.
Note: The test data of AlltestTM LF reader is for reference only.