|Cut Off:||See Insert||Storage:||2-30°C|
ce mark combo rapid test,
cassette combo rapid test,
COVID-19 combo rapid test
COVID-19/InfluenzaA+B/RSV/Adenovirus /M.pneumoniae Antigen Combo Rapid Test With CE Mark
The COVID-19/Influenza A+B/RSV/Adenovirus/M.pneumoniae Antigen Combo Rapid Test (Nasopharyngeal Swab) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A, Influenza B, Respiratory Syncytial Virus(RSV), Adenovirus and M.pneumoniae antigens in nasopharyngeal swab specimens from individuals with suspected COVID-19/Influenza/RSV/Adenovirus/M.pneumoniae infection in conjunction with clinical presentation and the results of other laboratory tests.
【DIRECTIONS FOR USE】
1. Insert a sterile swab into the nostril of the patient, reaching the surface of the posterior nasopharynx.
2. Swab over the surface of the posterior nasopharynx.
3. Withdraw the sterile swab from the nasal cavity.
Allow the test, extracted specimen and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
1. Remove the test cassette from the sealed foil pouch and use it within one hour. Best results will be obtained if the test is performed immediately after opening the foil pouch.
2. Invert the specimen collection tube and add 3 drops of the extracted specimen (approx.75μl) to the specimen well(S) and then start the timer.
3. Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. Read the result at 15 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 20 minutes.