Fast Convenient Synthetic Marijuana (K2) Oral Fluid Drug AbuseTest Kits High Quality Diagnosis With CE
Application And Description:
Synthetic Marijuana or K2 is a psychoactive herbal and chemical product that, when consumed, mimics the effects of Marijuana. It is best known by the brand names K2 and Spice, both of which have largely become genericized trademarks used to refer to any synthetic marijuana product. The studies suggest that synthetic marijuana intoxication is associated with acute psychosis, worsening of previously stable psychotic disorders, and also may have the ability to trigger a chronic (long-term) psychotic disorder among vulnerable individuals such as those with a family history of mental illness.
Elevated levels of metabolites are found within hours of exposure and remain detectable for 72 hours after smoking (depending on usage/dosage).
As of March 1, 2011, five cannabinoids, JWH-018, JWH-073, CP-47, JWH-200 and cannabicyclo hexanol are now illegal in the US because these substances have the potential to be extremely harmful and, therefore, pose an imminent hazard to the public safety.
The Synthetic Marijuana Rapid Test Cassette/Midstream (Oral Fluid) is a rapid Oral Fluid screening test that can be performed without the use of an instrument. The test utilizes a monoclonal antibody to selectively detect elevated levels of synthetic marijuana metabolite in human Oral Fluid. The Synthetic Marijuana Rapid Test Strip (Oral Fluid) yields a positive result when the synthetic marijuana metabolite in Oral Fluid exceeds 25ng/mL.
How to use?
Allow the test cassette, specimen, and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30ºC) prior to testing. Instruct the donor to not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, gum or tobacco products for at least 10 minutes prior to collection.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour.
2. Remove the collector from the sealed pouch and insert the sponge end of the collector into the mouth. Actively swab the inside of the mouth and tongue to collect oral fluid for a total of 3 minutes until the sponge becomes fully saturated. Gentle pressing the sponge between the tongue and teeth will assist saturation. No hard spots should be felt on the sponge when saturated.
3. Remove the collector from the mouth. Place saturated oral fluid collector into chamber and press sponge fully against the strainer to collect oral fluid. Discard the collector. Snap the cap shut on the collection tube.
4. Place the test cassette on a clean and level surface. Unscrew cap cover from the collection tube. Invert the collection tube and transfer 3 drops of oral fluid (approximately 120 µL) into specimen well of the test cassette and start the timer. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well. Place screw cap on the collection tube. See illustration below.
5. Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. Read results at 10 minutes. Do not read results after 1 hour.
6. Apply the security seal over screw cap and send to the laboratory for confirmation if necessary.
【DIRECTIONS FOR DEVICE USE】
Allow the test device, specimen, and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30ºC) prior to testing. Instruct the donor to not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, gum or tobacco products for at least 10 minutes prior to collection.
1. Remove the test device from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour.
2. Take off the device cap and insert the absorbent wick to the mouth, put it under the tongue to collect oral fluid until the control line appears.
3. Put the device cap back outside of the absorbent wick and lace the test midstream on a clean and level surface. See illustration below.
4. Read results at 10 minutes. Do not read results after 1 hour.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
(Please refer to the illustration above)
NEGATIVE:* Two lines appear. One colored line should be in the control line region (C), and another apparent colored line should be in the test line region (T). A negative result indicates that the Synthetic Marijuana metabolite concentration is below the detectable level (25ng/mL).
*NOTE: The shade of color in the test line region (T) may vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint colored line.
POSITIVE: One colored line appears in the control line region (C). No line appears in the test line region (T). A positive result indicates that the Synthetic Marijuana metabolite concentration exceeds the detectable level (25ng/mL).
INVALID: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot immediately and contact your local distributor.
||Synthetic Marijuana (K2) Rapid Test Cassette
||Synthetic Marijuana (K2) Rapid Test Device