【DIRECTIONS FOR CASSETTE USE】
Allow the test cassette, specimen, and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30ºC) prior to testing. Instruct the donor to not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, gum or tobacco products for at least 10 minutes prior to collection.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour.
2. Remove the collector from the sealed pouch and insert the sponge end of the collector into the mouth. Actively swab the inside of the mouth and tongue to collect oral fluid for a total of 3 minutes until the sponge becomes fully saturated. Gentle pressing the sponge between the tongue and teeth will assist saturation. No hard spots should be felt on the sponge when saturated.
3. Remove the collector from the mouth. Place saturated oral fluid collector into chamber and press sponge fully against the strainer to collect oral fluid. Discard the collector. Snap the cap shut on the collection tube.
4. Place the test cassette on a clean and level surface. Unscrew cap cover from the collection tube. Invert the collection tube and transfer 3 drops of oral fluid (approximately 120 µL) into specimen well of the test cassette and start the timer. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well. Place screw cap on the collection tube. See illustration below.
5. Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. Read results at 10 minutes. Do not read results after 1 hour.
【DIRECTIONS FOR DEVICE USE】
Allow the test device, specimen, and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30ºC) prior to testing. Instruct the donor to not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, gum or tobacco products for at least 10 minutes prior to collection.
1. Remove the test device from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour.
2. Take off the device cap and insert the absorbent wick to the mouth, put it under the tongue to collect oral fluid until the control line appears.
3. Put the device cap back outside of the absorbent wick and lace the test midstream on a clean and level surface. See illustration below.
4. Read results at 10 minutes. Do not read results after 1 hour.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
(Please refer to the illustration above)
NEGATIVE:* Two lines appear. One colored line should be in the control line region (C), and another apparent colored line should be in the test line region (T). A negative result indicates that the Synthetic Marijuana metabolite concentration is below the detectable level (25ng/mL).
*NOTE: The shade of color in the test line region (T) may vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint colored line.
POSITIVE: One colored line appears in the control line region (C). No line appears in the test line region (T). A positive result indicates that the Ecstasy (MDMA) concentration exceeds the detectable level (50 ng/mL).
INVALID: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the lot immediately and contact your local distributor.
||Ecstasy (MDMA) Rapid Test Cassette
||Ecstasy (MDMA) Rapid Test Device