Refer to Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer Operation Manual for the complete instructions on use of the Test. The test should be conducted at room temperature.
Allow the test, specimen, buffer and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30 °C) prior to testing.
1. Turn on the Analyzer power. Then according to the need, select “standard test”or“Quick test” mode.
2. Take out the ID card and insert it into the Analyzer port.
3. Serum/plasma: Transfer 75μL serum/plasma into the buffer tube, mix the specimen and the buffer well.Whole blood: Transfer 75μL whole blood into the buffer tube with pipette; mix the specimen and the buffer well.
4. Add diluted specimen with a Pipette: Pipette 85μL diluted specimen into the sample well. Start the timer at the same time.
5. There are two test modes for Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer, Standard Test mode and Quick Test mode. Please refer to the user manual of Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer for details.
“Quick test” mode: Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer at 15 minutes after sample application and click "New test ", the Analyzer will automatically give the test result after a few seconds.
“Standard test” mode: Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer immediately after sample application, click "New test" at the same time, the Analyzer will automatically count down 15 minutes. After the countdown, the Analyzer will give the result at once.
The Cardiac Troponin I Test Cassette (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is a simple test that utilizes a combination of anti-cTnI antibody coated particles and capture reagent to detect cTnI in whole blood, serum or plasma.