Refer to Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer Operation Manual for the complete instructions on use of the Test. The test should be conducted in room temperature.
Allow the test, specimen, buffer and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
1. Turn on the Analyzer power. Then according to the need, select “standard test” or “Quick test” mode.
2. Remove the ID card and insert it into the Analyzer port.
3. Serum/plasma: Pipette 75μL serum/plasma into the buffer tube; mix the specimen and the buffer well.
4. Whole blood: Transfer 100μL whole blood into the buffer tube with pipette; mix the specimen and the buffer well.
5. Add diluted specimen with a Pipette: Pipette 75μL diluted specimen into the sample well. Start the timer at the same time.
6. There are two test modes for Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer, Standard Test mode and Quick Test mode. Please refer to the user manual of Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer for details.
“Quick test” mode: Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer at 15 minutes after sample application and click "Test", the Analyzer will automatically give the test result after a few seconds.
“Standard test” mode: Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer immediately after sample application, click "New test" at the same time, the Analyzer will automatically counting down 15 minutes. After the countdown, the Analyzer will give the result at once.