Refer to Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer Operation Manual for the complete instructions on use of the Test. The test should be in room temperature.
Allow the test, specimen, buffer and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30°C)
prior to testing.
1. Turn on the Analyzer power. Then according to the need, select “Standard test” or
“Quick test” mode.
2. Take out the ID card and insert it into the Analyzer ID Card Slot.
3. Pipette 20 μL of serum or plasma into the buffer tube, mix the specimen and the buffer well.
4. Pipette 75 μL diluted sample into the sample well of the cassette. Start the timer at the same time.
5. There are two test modes for Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer, Standard Test mode and Quick Test mode. Please refer to the user manual of Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer for details.
“Quick test” mode: After 15 minutes of adding sample,Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer click “QUICK TEST”, fill the test information and click "NEW TEST" immediately. The Analyzer will automatically give the test result after a few seconds.
“Standard test” mode: Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer immediately after adding specimen, click “STANDARD TEST”, fill the test information and click "NEW TEST" at the same time. The Analyzer will automatically countdown 15 minutes. After the countdown, the Analyzer will give the result at once.