Refer to Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer Operation Manual for the complete instructions on use of the Test. The test should be in room temperature.
1. Turn on the Analyzer power. Then according to the need, select “Standard test” or “Quick test” mode.
2. Take out the ID card and insert it into the Analyzer port.
3. Serum or plasma: Pipette 5 μL serum or plasma into the buffer tube, mix the specimenand the buffer well.
Whole blood: Transfer 7.5 μL whole blood into the buffer tube with sampler provided or pipette; mix the specimen and the buffer well.
4. Add diluted specimen with a Pipette: Pipette 75 μL diluted specimen into the sample well of the cassette. Start the timer at the same time.
Add specimen with sampler provided: Discard the first 2 drops, then add 2 drops of dilutedspecimen into the sample well of the cassette. Start the timer at the same time.
5. There are two test modes Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer, Standard Test mode and Quick Test mode. Please refer to the user manual of Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer for details.
“Quick test” mode: Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer at 3 minutes after sample application click “QUICK TEST”, fill the test information and click "NEW TEST" immediately. the Analyzer will automatically give the test result after a few seconds.
“Standard test” mode: Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer immediately after sample application, click “STANDARD TEST”, fill the test information and click "NEW TEST" at the same time, the Analyzer will automatically counting down 3 minutes. After the countdown, the Analyzer will give the result at once.