A rapid test for measuring Ovulation in whole blood /serum /plasma with the use of Fiatest TM fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer. For professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
Application And Description:
Ovulation is the release of an egg from the ovary. The egg then passes into the fallopian tube where it is ready to be fertilized. In order for pregnancy to occur, the egg must be fertilized by sperm within 24 hours after its release. Immediately prior to ovulation, the body produces a large amount of luteinizing hormone (LH) which triggers the release of a ripened egg from the ovary. This “LH surge” usually takes place in the middle of the menstrual cycle.1
The LH Test Cassette (Whole Blood /Serum/Plasma) is a complete system to help predict the time of ovulation, and peak fertility. It is during this fertile time that pregnancy is most likely to occur.
The LH Test Cassette (Whole Blood /Serum/Plasma) detects the LH surge in Whole Blood /Serum/Plasma, signaling that ovulation is likely to occur in the next 24-36 hours. The test utilizes a combination of antibodies including a monoclonal LH antibody to selectively detect elevated levels of LH.
Important: The LH surge and ovulation may not occur in all menstrual cycles.The LH Test cassette is a rapid test that quantitatively detects the LH level in Whole Blood /Serum/Plasma specimen. The test utilizes a combination of antibodies including a monoclonal anti-LH antibody to selectively detect elevated levels of LH.The minimum detection level is 20mIU/mL.
How to use?
Refer toFiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer Operation Manual for the complete instructions on use of the Test. The test should be conducted in room temperature.
Allow the test, specimen, buffer and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
1. Turn on the Analyzer power. Then according to the need, select “Standard Test” or “Quick Test” mode.
2. Take out the ID card and insert it into the Analyzer ID Card Slot.
3. Squeeze 75μL Whole Blood /Serum/Plasma into the buffer tube by pipette; mix the specimen and the buffer well.
4. Add diluted specimen with a Pipette: Pipette 75μL diluted specimen into the sample well of the test cassette. Start the timer at the same time.
5. There are two test modes for Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer, Standard Test mode and Quick Test mode. Please refer to the user manual of Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer for details.
“Quick Test” mode: After 15 minutes of adding sample, Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer, click “QUICK TEST”, fill the test information and click "NEW TEST" immediately.
The Analyzer will automatically give the test result after a few seconds.
“Standard Test” mode: Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer immediately after adding specimen, click “STANDARD TEST”, fill the test information and click "NEW TEST" at the same time, The Analyzer will automatically countdown 15 minutes. After the countdown, the Analyzer will give the result at once.
||LH Ovulation Test Cassette