|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||N/A|
|Packaging Details:||100 strips/box 25cassette/box individual package|
|Delivery Time:||2-4 Weeks|
|Payment Terms:||Ex works|
|Supply Ability:||10 M tests/month|
|Format:||Strip/cassette/midstream/ Uncut Sheet||Specimen:||Urine|
|Accuracy:||99%||Certificate:||CE ISO 13485|
One Step Rapid Test,
home testing kits
Home Use Luteinizing Hormone Urine Rapid Test Kits OEM High Sensitivity / Speed
Onestep LH Rapid Test (Urine) is a rapid visual immunoassay for the qualitative, presumptive detection of luteinizing hormone in human urine specimens,intended for use as an aid in the detection of ovulation.
The LH(luteinizing hormone) which is in the urine of normal woman will increase dramatically in the middle of the menstrual cycle. The LH increase triggers ovulation which is when the egg is released periodically from normal fertile woman. Ovulation will occur after 24-48hours following a positive test.Thistest is a rapid qualitative immunochromatographic assay to predict when there is a LH surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate. The test unitizes the double antibody sandwich method. It’s easy to use and read with high accuracy and speed.
How to use?
Allow the test, urine specimen and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
1. Determine the day to begin testing. (See the above section: “WHEN TO START TESTING”).
2. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test midstream from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
3. Take down the cap of the midstream, hold the midstream so as to place the absorbent tip in the urine stream or place the absorbent tip (≥2/3) in urine in a clean cup for at least 15 seconds. (see illustration below).
4. Cover the cap on the testing midstream, then lay down the products on a clean and stable desk with the test and control window face upwards, and then start the timer immediately.
5. As the test begins to work, you may notice a light colored flow moving across the test and control window. Read the result at 3 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
(Please refer to the illustration)
POSITIVE: Two lines are visible and the line in test line region (T) is the same as or darker than the line in the control line region (C). This indicates probable
ovulation in 24-36 hours.
NEGATIVE: Two lines are visible, but the line in the test line region (T) is lighter than the line in the control line region (C), or there is no line in the test line region (T). This indicates that no LH surge has been detected.
INVALID: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the test kit immediately and contact your local distributor.