Refer to Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer Operation Manual for the complete instructions on use of the Test. The test should be in room temperature.
Allow the test cassette, specimen, buffer and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
1. Turn on the Analyzer power. Then according to the need, select “standard test” or “Quick test” mode.
2. Remove the ID card and insert it into the Analyzer port.
3. Pipette 20μL of specimen into the buffer tube, then mix thoroughly.
4. Pipette 75μL diluted sample into the sample well. Start the timer at the same time.
5. There are two test modes for Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer, Standard Test mode and Quick Test mode. Please refer to the user manual of Fiatest TM Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer for details.
“Quick test” mode: After 10 minutes of adding sample,Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer and click "New test" immediately,The Analyzer will automatically give the test result after a few seconds.
“Standard test” mode: Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer immediately after adding specimen, click "New test" at the same time, The Analyzer will automatically countdown 10 minutes. After the countdown, the Analyzer will give the result at once.