Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI) is a protein found in cardiac muscle with a molecular weight of 22.5 kDa.Troponin I is part of a three subunit complex comprising of Troponin T and Troponin C. Along with tropomyosin, this structural complex forms the main component that regulates the calcium sensitive ATPase activity of actomyosin in striated skeletal and cardiacmuscle.After cardiac injury occurs, Troponin I is released into the blood 4-6 hours after the onset of pain. The release pattern of cTnI is similar to CK-MB, but while CK-MB levels return to normal after 72 hours, Troponin I remains elevated for 6-10 days, thus providing for a longer window of detection for cardiac injury. The high specificity of cTnI measurements for the identification of myocardial damage has been demonstrated in conditions such as the perioperative period, after marathon runs, and blunt chest trauma.cTnI release has also been documented in cardiac conditions other than acute myocardial infarction (AMI) such as unstable angina, congestive heart failure, and ischemic damage due to coronary artery bypass surgery.Because of its high specificity and sensitivity in the myocardial tissue, Troponin I has recently become the most preferred biomarker for myocardial infarction.
Refer to Fiatest TM Go Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer Operation Manual for the complete instructions on use of the Test. The test should be conducted at room temperature.
Allow the test, specimen, buffer and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30 °C) prior to testing.
1. Turn on the Analyzer power. Then according to the need, select “standard test”or“Quick test” mode.
2. Take out the ID card and insert it into the Analyzer port.
3. Serum/plasma: Transfer 75 μL serum/plasma into the buffer tube, mix the specimen and the buffer well.Whole blood: Transfer 75 μL whole blood into the buffer tube with pipette; mix the specimen and the buffer well.
4. Add diluted specimen with a Pipette: Pipette 85 μL diluted specimen into the sample well. Start the timer at the same time.
5. There are two test modes for Fiatest TM Go Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer, Standard Test mode and Quick Test mode. Please refer to the user manual of Fiatest TM Go Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer for details.
“Quick test” mode: Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer at 15 minutes after sample application and click "New test ", the Analyzer will automatically give the test result after a few seconds.
“Standard test” mode: Insert the test cassette into the Analyzer immediately after sample application, click "New test" at the same time, the Analyzer will automatically count down 15 minutes. After the countdown, the Analyzer will give the result at once.
The Cardiac Troponin I Test Cassette (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is a simple test that utilizes a combination of anti-cTnI antibody coated particles and capture reagent to detect cTnI in whole blood, serum or plasma.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Results read by Fiatest TM Go Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer.
The result of tests for HbA1c is calculated by Fiatest TM Go Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyzer and display the result on the screen. For additional information, please refer to the user manual of Fiatest TM Go Fluorescence Immunoassay Analyze.
Linearity range of Fiatest TM Go HbA1c Test is 0.1-40 ng/mL.
||cTnI Test Cassette