Allow test cassette, specimen, and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
1. Exact QR Code from the QR code card for specific information of the test. Use only QR code card provided inside the test kits.
2. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible. Best results will be obtained if the assay is performed within one hour.
3. Place the cassette on a clean and level surface.
For Serum or Plasma specimen: Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 1 drop of serum or plasma (approximately 25μL) to the specimen well, then add 2 drops of buffer (approximately 80μL), and start the timer, see illustration below.
For Venipuncture Whole Blood specimen: Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 2 drops of whole blood (approximately 50μL) to the specimen area, then add 2 drops of buffer (approximately 80μL), and start the timer. See illustration below.
For Fingerstick Whole Blood specimen:
· To use a capillary tube: Fill the capillary tube and transfer approximately 50μL of fingerstick whole blood specimen to the specimen well of test cassette, then add 2 drops of buffer (approximately 80μL) and start the timer. See illustration below.
4. Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. The result should be read with AllTestTM LF Reader at 10 minutes.
5. Do not interpret test results visually.
6. For the AllTestTM LF Reader installation, start up and complete instructions refer to the AllTestTM LF Reader User Manual. Operator must consult the AllTestTM LF Reader User Manual prior to use and become familiar with the processes and quality control procedures.
Note: It is suggested not to use the buffer beyond 30 days after opening the vial.