Allow the test cassette, specimen, extraction buffer to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
1.Exact QR Code from the QR code card for specific information of the test. Use only QR code card provided inside the test kits.
2.Remove the test cassette from the sealed foil pouch and use it as soon as possible. Best results will be obtained if the assay is performed immediately after opening the foil pouch.
3.Place the Extraction Tube in the workstation. Hold the extraction reagent bottle upside down vertically. Squeeze the bottle and let the solution drop into the extraction tube freely without touching the edge of the tube. Add 10 drops of solution (Approx. 400uL) to the Extraction Tube. See illustration 1.
4. Place the swab specimen in the Extraction Tube. Rotate the swab for approximately 10 seconds while pressing the head against the inside of the tube to release the antigen in the swab. See illustration 2.
5.Remove the swab while squeezing the swab head against the inside of the Extraction Tube as you remove it to expel as much liquid as possible from the swab. Discard the swab in accordance with your biohazard waste disposal protocol. See illustration 3.
6. Fit the dropper tip on top of the extraction tube. Place the test cassette on a clean and level surface. See illustration 4.
7. Add 3 drops of the solution (approx.120uL) to the sample well and then start the timer.
8. Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. The result should be read with AllTest™ LF Reader at 15 minutes.
9.Do not interpret test results visually.
10. For Alltest™ LF Reader installation, start up and complete instructions refer to Alltest™ LF Reader User Manual. Operator must consult the Alltest™ LF Reader User Manual prior to use and become familiar with the processes and quality control procedures.
Note: It is suggested not to use the buffer beyond 30 days after opening the vial.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Results read by AllTest TM LF reader.
The result of positive or negative for Influenza A and/or Influenza B is determined by the Alltest TM LF reader.
Result could be exported to excel or PDF.