Allow the test, specimen, buffer and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
1. Exact QR Code from the QR code card for specific information of the test. Use only QR code card provided inside the test kits.
2. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
3. Place the cassette on a clean and level surface.
For Serum or Plasma specimen:
· Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 drops of serum or plasma (approximately 75μL) to the specimen well of test Cassette and start the timer. See illustration below.
For Venipuncture Whole Blood specimen:
· Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 drops of whole blood (approximately 75μL) to the specimen area, then add 1 drop of buffer (approximately 40μL), and start the timer. See illustration below.
For Fingerstick Whole Blood specimen:
· To use a capillary tube: Fill the capillary tube and transfer approximately 75μL of fingerstick whole blood specimen to the specimen area of test cassette, then add 1 drop of buffer (approximately 40μL) and start the timer. See illustration below.
4. Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. The result should be read with Alltest™ LF Reader at 15 minutes.
5. For Alltest™ LF Reader installation, start up and complete instructions refer to the Reader User Manual. Operator must consult the Alltest™ LF Reader User Manual prior to use and become familiar with the processes and quality control procedures.
Note: It is suggested not to use the buffer, beyond 30 days after opening the vial.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Results read by Alltest LF reader
The result of positive or negative for HBsAg infection is determined by the Alltest LF reader.
Result could be exported to excel.